Farecla Profile Extra Course Cut Paste/ Profile 100 (3.2KG)
Our â€œliquid sand paperâ€, Profile Extra is a coarse,Â water-based cutting compound designed forÂ aggressive compounding on tough resins andÂ gel coats. It removes P600 dry sanding marks fromÂ most substrates, leaving a relatively low gloss finish.Â It is often used in the first stage of a two-stepÂ polishing process when high gloss is required.
- Efficient in action - extra coarse cut for rapid removal of deeper scratch marks from around P600
- Strong and effective - good for use on hard surfaces such as composites, moulds or old gelcoats
- Lower gloss effect - leaves a low level shineÂ in comparison to many other compounds, making it suitable for use on stone and granite effect items or in the first stage of a two step finishing process
- Durable results - contains no added fillers, giving a permanent finish with no risk of die-back
- Safe solutions - water based with low VOC content for safer working and easier clean-up