3M 7551 A1p2 Spraying Respirator Kit 5L
The respirator kit provides protection in a convenient and easy way. The kit includes the 3M Half Face Respirator 7500 Series with special Cool Flow valve and soft silicone material. These features make the respirator ideal for working in hot and humid conditions or during prolonged use. To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container.
- 1 x 3M Half Face Respirator 7500 Series
- 1 x pair of 3M Organic Vapour Cartridges 6051, A1
- 1 x box (5 pairs) of 3M Particulate Filters 5925, P2
- 1 x pair of 3M Filter Retainers 501
- 4 x 3M Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
- 1 x 3M No-Touch Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
- 1 x 3M Respiratory Protection Guide
- 1 x Handy Storage Container
For protection against paint spraying, pesticide spraying, chemical handling, fibreglassing, printing, degreasing
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
- To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container
- Note: Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints