Toluene/ Contact Clean-Up Solvent
Aromatic hydrocarbon solvent that performs well in situations requiring a high level of solvency. Toluene is common in many coating formulations, including acrylic thinners and 2 pack epoxies.
- Removing carpet and vinyl glue.
- Used in chemical manufacturing.
- Fast evaporating solvent.
- Colourless liquid with a characteristic odour.
- Solvency – Toluene can be included in any formulation where boosted solvency power
is required and will combine well with other organic compounds. It has a very high solvency
of greases, oils and general dirt as well as sophisticated polymeric surface coatings and
specific high molecular-weight organics.
Please consult the MSDS on Toluene before use.